In the earlier days, hair loss was seen as a sign of aging. Unfortunately, today, this is not the case as anyone can now become the victim of hair loss and balding, thanks to many reasons – stress and tension, hormonal imbalance, genetic disorders, to name a few. Although it is not always possible to rapidly regain your lost mane, some effective ways gradually help to reduce hair fall while strengthening your hair from the inside.
Here are some tips to naturally regrow your hair.
- Massaging your scalp with essential oils not only improves blood circulation but also helps eliminate the toxins from your scalp. Giving yourself a head massage twice a week can strengthen your hair and minimize hair fall.
- Eating right is the key to a healthy body and also for a lustrous, silky mane. Include fresh veggies, fruits, sprouts, and eggs, in your diet. They are a rich source of proteins, vitamins, and minerals. Also, drinks lots of water as it helps to detoxify your body.
- Exercising daily helps unclog the hair follicles, thereby giving your hair a chance to breathe while improving the blood circulation in your scalp. This naturally helps your hair to absorb essential nutrients and proteins, and with time, they appear to be healthier.
- Avoid tight hairstyles like ponytails and braids as they put unnecessary strain on your hair strands.
- Avoid smoking and drinking as these adversely affect the blood circulation, consequently reducing hair growth.
- Allow your body to de-stress from time to time. Indulge in relaxing yoga sessions, body and scalp massages, and meditation to rejuvenate your body and mind.
If followed ardently, these tips can be beneficial, though the results take time to show. However, there are certain extreme cases where it is impossible to reverse balding and hair thinning. In such situations, hair transplant is the only way out. It is fast, safe, cost-effective, and gives noticeably permanent results.
Losing hair rapidly can have a negative effect on a person’s self-esteem and confidence. Hair transplants can restore that confidence. Hair transplantation basically involves the surgical removal of hair follicles from the donor area (back and side of the scalp) and replanting them on the recipient area. There are two popular methods of hair transplant – FUT and FUE. While the former requires stripping a portion of skin tissue with hair follicles from the donor area and further dissecting them, the latter method focuses on randomly extracting individual hair follicles from the donor area.
Both of these procedures guarantee a natural and aesthetically appealing look when carried out under expert supervision. Due to advanced technology, today, the recovery period after hair transplant procedures has also reduced to a great extent, thus making it an ideal solution to hair problems. There is minimal aftercare involved in these processes. Even after getting a hair transplant, you can shampoo, oil, and trim your hair as you normally would. Also, these methods are cost-effective in the long-term because the restored hair behaves like the natural hair and continues to grow for a very long time after surgery. Thus, you don’t have to worry about hair fall and hair thinning again.
Other than these two methods, there is one more procedure for hair transplant known as Aesthetic Hair Implants (AHI). This procedure executes within a day and requires no complex aftercare. The hair implanted using this method are not only dense and more natural looking than the other two methods, but also they stay longer. It’s truly Aesthetic.
Most reputed hair transplant clinics have expert and skilled professionals who can not just restore your hair back to its former glory but can also customize your looks, such as hairline correction or enhancement. Check out reviews of RichFeel, Maxim or any other clinic which you are planning to visit.